Trimble is headline sponsor of Construction Tech summit
By Andy Brown24 March 2021
Trimble has been unveiled as the headline sponsor of the inagrual Construction Technology Summit, which will take place on Tuesday, 11 May, 2021 at 3.00pm (UK: BST).
The Summit’s theme is ‘From machine control to robotics’ and will address how construction equipment productivity can be improved using innovative technology.
The event is jointly organised by Construction Europe and International Construction magazines.
Register for the event for free here.
Speakers confirmed are:
- Peter Lavery, Head of Digital Transformation for Highways, Balfour Beatty
- Fred Rio, Product Manager, Construction Industries Digital & Technology, Caterpillar
- Johan Holmén, Deputy Chief Technology Officer and Manager, Vehicle Development, Volvo Autonomous Solutions
- Travis Schneider, Business Development manager, RE2 Robotics
James Arnold, Advanced Technology Manager for contractor Goodfellow Bros.
Topics to be covered will include:
- 2D and 3D machine control used on construction equipment
- Real-world examples of machine control in action from contractors
- Remote control of construction equipment
- Fully automated and robotic construction equipment
Pix4D is a supporter plus sponsor of the event.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Bridget Leary on +44 1892 786220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org