Register now for the ALH Conference & Awards
By Murray Pollok26 August 2019
With a little over a week to go, there’s still time to book your spot for the fourth ALH Conference & Awards, set for Sept. 12 in San Diego.
The final speaker has been added to the day’s program. Kevin Aylesworth, president of California-based All Access Rentals, will speak about the West Coast rental market at the fourth ALH Conference & Awards on Sept. 12 in San Diego.
Aylesworth co-founded the rental business in 1999 after previously working with U.S. Rentals before its acquisition by United Rentals in 1998. All Access Rentals is one of the largest independent rental companies in Southern California with a fleet of scissor lifts, booms, telehandlers as well as industrial forklifts. Its head office is in San Diego and the company operates additional rental locations in Riverside and Orange County.
The fourth Access, Lift & Handlers (ALH) Conference will have more speakers covering more topics than ever before.
A parallel-session format will allow industry experts to address a wide range of subjects, creating a one-day ‘masterclass’ for aerial platform rental professionals. Topics will include:
- Forecasts on rental market growth;
- How to minimize your insurance costs;
- Training and the new ANSI standards;
- Spotlight on California’s rental market;
- Augmented reality for technicians;
- Reconditioned equipment and used value
- The next generation of training simulators;
- Future power systems for booms;
- Telematics and data ownership;
- Digitalisation and rental.
Speakers are senior figures in rental, manufacturing, insurance and digital technology, such as (in alphabetical order):
- Raffi Aharonian, Managing Director, Rouse Services;
- Gregg Bennett, VP of sales, Point of Rental;
- Brad Bohler, President Skyjack;
- Jim Colvin, CEO, Serious Labs;
- Matt Fearon, President, Genie;
- Jay Gnadt, SVP, Lockton Companies;
- Tony Groat, North America Regional manager, IPAF;
- Korry Kobel, Director of Engineering, JLG Industries;
- John McClelland, Chief Economist, American Rental Association;
Register for the event at www.alh-ca.com
The ALH Conference & Awards, which is supported by event partner IPAF, will also include an evening awards dinner, celebrating excellence and achievement in North America’s aerial platform industry. The host hotel is the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Gold sponsors are Perkins and Skyjack, and Genie is the sponsor of the awards drinks reception. Silver sponsors are Bravi Platforms and JCB. Supporting sponsors include: AGF Access Group; Easybook Training; Haulotte; Hy-Brid Lifts; Orion Software; ReachMaster; RentalYard and Serious Labs.